After many weeks of anguish, consternation and many, many tears, we have decided to err on the side of caution and will be postponing this years Sisters Rhythm and Brews Festival to July 2021. This decision comes with incredible sadness as we so looked forward to spending another amazing weekend with our growing festival family.
For the health and well being of all parties involved including you, our ticket holders, we feel this is the safest decision. Pertinent details below:
  • Ticket Rollover. Your ticket will automatically roll over to next years event, there is nothing else you need to do at this time. Prior to next years festival, upload the ticket to your phone or print out the hard copy and we will see you at the front gate! Due to our ongoing commitments to the artists, community, vendors and the resources already allocated to this years event as a show of our support we strongly encourage you to take this action. As of April 20, 2020, it looks like nearly all of 2020’s artists will be back for next year!

  • Our commitment to the Sisters and Central Oregon Community. We remain committed to the 2020 Sisters High School graduating seniors by way of scholarship funding for higher education. Now more than ever we feel the way out of this mess is to invest in our future, this year we are proud to be giving $2000 to help fund Sisters GRO scholarships. In addition, we continue to support the efforts of our local Habitat for Humanity branch and our partners with the Heart of Oregon YouthBuild.

  • How you can help. If you have the means, ability and desire to help us grow this festival and keep it sustainable for the years to come, the best thing you could do for us at this time is purchase an extra pair of tickets and pass them along to someone unexpecting. Never have we realized more the importance of live music and the value of community, please help us pass this gift along! Click here to support SRB

  • Refunds. In no way do we feel comfortable asking for your support if it has becomes a financial burden. We will start processing refunds the first week of July, this will give us time to get all the moving pieces in place to smoothly issue a refund. Please note the window for refund requests ended June 30th and are no longer available. We look forward to seeing you at next year’s festival.

  • We remain available to you. Please reply if we can answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. We want to assure everyone that this is not an easy decision and our hearts go out to our fellow festivals, musicians, and production teams.

Letting go is a part of life and we want to gracefully say thank you and goodbye to the 2020 festival season. We wish you all good health and safety during this very painful experience.

With warm regards, 

Jenn and Joe Rambo, and the entire SRB Family